"The best beaded jewellery making kit"
- WOMAN AND HOME MAGAZINE. Read their review here.
Our Luxe Do It Yourself beading kit is the best gift to give to any jewellery lover! Whether you want to zone out alone or have fun making something with the kids, our luxe beading kit is guaranteed to give you happy vibes and bring some creativity to your day. The perfect gift for adults and kids aged 6 and over who love to design, create, and want something unique. Our kits are perfect as no tools needed.
A cool holographic resealable bag is bursting with an array of beautiful materials in luxurious neutral tones. Included in the kit are glass, shell, pearl, opal, and grey agate semi-precious gemstone beads, non-precious silver and gold metal beads, and charms, along with strong elastic and waxed cord for stringing. If you want to gift one of your designs, we have also included a pretty organza bag so you can wrap them yourself. The kit makes approx 4-5 designs (depending on their length), and some tips on making are also included.
PERSONALISE IT! If you would like to personalise your kit, then add one of our solid sterling silver zodiac constellation charms. Simply select the correct star sign from the drop-down list above before adding to your basket.
Non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 6 years due to small parts. We advise full adult supervision if children aged 6 or older are to be making with this kit.
Bag and component details
- Cool holographic resealable and reusable bag with grey grosgrain ribbon tie
- Approx 200+ beads and charms
- Glass, shell, pearl, opal, grey agate semi-precious gemstones, and crystal beads
- Silver and gold metal beads and charms. PLEASE NOTE: These are made of non-precious metal, are nickel and lead-free
- 150cm of strong beading elastic
- 150cm of strong waxed cord
- Hints and tips for making
- A pretty organza gift bag for giving your creations to someone special
- Makes at least 3-4 styles, or more, depending on the number of components you use for each design!